Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Perception - TV Show

I don't know if it really counts as Devolution Media, but it is interesting. Yet again we have a crime solver who is mentally unstable... can we never have a crime solver who is just a normal person - not one with a photographic memory or who is neurotic, ya da ya da.

From Wikipedia:
Dr. Daniel Pierce, a talented but eccentric neuroscientist, is enlisted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to assist in solving some of its most complex cases. Dr. Pierce works closely with Special Agent Kate Moretti, a former student who recruited him to work with the Bureau. Also on the team are Max Lewicki, Dr. Pierce's teaching assistant and Natalie Vincent, his best friend.
"Eccentric" would be an understatement based on the TV ads I see, all of which paint him as somewhat delusional, unable to interact with others...

I didn't watch the show - I think it debuted last night, but I just found the concept annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment