Monday, November 19, 2012

Doggie Doo Game

Oh please god, tell me it was a spoof commercial. Although if it was a spoof commercial, it was still shown....aha...and I see that the Toon network is CN, the Cartoon Network.

Anyway, a mom and a couple of boys and a girl. You stick a little piece of yellow "something" into the dog's mouth, then pump a little pump. The dog wiggles its tail, there's a pause...and then the yellow poop comes out the dog's rear end. Oh god please tell they haven't really made that game.

Meantime, I see the cartoon I was talking about in my previous post has a name, Johnny Test. Johnny Test is as far away from Johnny Quest as you can get, a punk ass kid who knows it all, likes to play hookie, etc. and has two sisters - the red haired mad scientists who try to boss him around. But of course he ignores them.

Edited
Oh, god. Oh god. It is a game.

http://www.doggiedoogame.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment