Sunday, December 30, 2012

Football "look at me!" continues

I'm watching the Colts-Texans game, but they just showed a 30 second clip of some white guy scoring a touchdown for the Detroit Lions. One of his teammates rushes over to congratulate him, and this idiot puts out a hand to stop him. Teammate again attempts to congratulate him, guy again tells him to back off.

Then he does some weird "shivering all over" while holding one arm extended move which just made it clear that whoever this guy is, he ain't got no rhythm, then, after that very important "look at me demonstrate how classless I am" celebration, he finally allows him teammates to congratulate him.

What an idiot!

And I see by checking at cbssportline.com that it was some nimnul named Will Heller. Heller, you're an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment