Saturday, October 27, 2012

Latest Democrat ad

One of the Democrat ads urging women vote for Obama compares voting to having sex.

Not about having safe sex or having it with a soul mate, though...



DUNHAM:  Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful ... someone who really cares about and understands women.  Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years.  It’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says, "Did you vote?" and you, "No, I didn’t, I wasn’t ready." My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama.

(Let me just point out, being a girl with an illegitimate baby doesn't make you a woman. It just makes you a stupid girl.  Going out and living on your own, and supporting yourself - that's what makes you a woman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment