Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jack Links Beef Jerky Commercials

Jack Links Beef Jerky has a series of commercials where a group of snotty young white guys taunt a Big Foot, who inevitably gets his revenge.

The latest one, that I've just seen, has a bunch of white guys waving green flourescent light sticks to attract a Big Foot.

A girl ducks into a port-a-potty, the last one of three in a row.

A girl runs past a group of white guys standing around wasting their time, and hides in a port-a-potty.

But then the Big Foot or Sasquatch comes into the area, picks up the teenager, and throws the teen into one of the port-a-potties, such that they all fall over and the last door opens, revealing the girl presumably covered in urine or worse.

Apparently this is supposed to be funny.

Even if I liked beef jerky, which I don't, I wouldn't buy this crap. Indeed, I'd stop buying it if I did buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment