Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lots of Devolution Media Out There

I've seen lots of Devolution Media out there in the last week..I just haven't had time to post about it.

I see the "buddy cop show" is being trotted out in full force - the twist of course being that the buddies don't like each other. And they're always male. We've got Rizzoli and Isles, which are two women... and that's it. All the rest feature male partners. Not that that's devolution media - just dull and boring stereotypical programming. Nothing new under the sun.

MTV, which apparently has not been a music video station for decades, is showing Teen Mom (I've got my TV Guide scrolling up right now on my computer.

Title for the episode showing now: Trials and Tribulations
And the one at 10 am: Trick or Treat (Must be Halloween Themed

It's not so much that MTV would produce such a show, the frightening thing is that there are apparently people who watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment